A Phase 3, Long-Term, Open-Label and Single-Arm Study of MYOBLOC® in the Treatment of Troublesome Sialorrhea in Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin B (Primary)
- Indications Sialorrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms OPTIMYST
- Sponsors US WorldMeds
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.