A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma and Rituximab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Apr 2017 Protocol amended to include Planned patient enrollement changed from 119 to134,number of armes increases from 3 to4 and new drug is added(Rituximab)
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 119 to 134.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 119.