A Phase Ib/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma and Rituximab in Combination With Polatuzumab Vedotin and Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jan 2021 to 18 Jun 2021.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Jan 2021 to 18 Jun 2021.
- 04 Apr 2017 Protocol amended to include Planned patient enrollement changed from 119 to134,number of armes increases from 3 to4 and new drug is added(Rituximab)