Assessment of Immediate Adverse Reactions in Children Under 2 Years of Age Following Administration of Gadoteric Acid (Gd-DOTA or Dotarem)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gadoterate-meglumine (Primary)
- Indications CNS disorders; Vascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Dotarem-Study
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.