A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study of GBT440 Administered Orally to Patients With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GBT 440 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GBT-HOPE; HOPE
- Sponsors Global Blood Therapeutics
- 24 Jan 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, first patient is enrolled in this study.
- 05 Dec 2016 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) instrument development was undertaken in collaboration with sickle cell disease patient groups and external experts, and with active engagement with the Clinical Outcomes Assessment group of the U. S. FDA.
- 04 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Global Blood Therapeutics media release.