A Phase 2a, Open-label, Single and Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability, and Exploratory Treatment Effect of GBT440 in Pediatric Participants With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GBT 440 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE-KIDS 1
- Sponsors Global Blood Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, dosing of Cohort 2 has been completed the third-quarter of 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, first patient in Cohort 2 of this study, age 6 to 11, is dosed and the data from this, cohort 2 is anticipate later in 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, Cohort 2, portion of this study is recently initiated and will enroll patients age 6 to 11.