A First-in-human and Proof-of-concept Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenic Response of CV-MG01, Acetylcholine Receptor Mimetic Peptides, as Potential Therapeutic Vaccine, in Patients With Myasthenia Gravis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CV MG01 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors CuraVac
- 17 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.