A phase 2b randomized, double-masked, controlled trial to establish the safety and efficacy of intravitreous administration of Fovista (Anti-PDGFBB pegylated aptamer) administered in combination with Avastin compared to Avastin monotherapy in subjects with subfoveal neovascular age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegpleranib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OphthoTech Corporation
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Feb 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Netherlands as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jan 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Crotia as per European Clinical Trials Database record.