A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Trial Evaluating the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of EP-104IAR (Long-Acting Fluticasone Propionate) in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms STEPUP
- Sponsors Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.