Nerve Growth Factor Eye Drops as a Novel Treatment for Vision Loss in Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa: From Preclinical to Clinical Phase II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cenegermin (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEMO
- 02 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.