A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Multi-Part Study of RAD140 in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RAD 140 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Radius Health Inc.
- 29 Sep 2017 According to a Radius Health media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial. Additional details are anticipated in peer-reviewed publications and results are anticipated at upcoming scientific conferences.
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Radius Health Inc. media release.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Radius Health media release, the US FDA has accepted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for RAD-140 and the company expects to initiate this trial in the second half of 2017.