PHASE III, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED, 48 WEEKS, DOUBLE-BLIND, PARALLEL-GROUP, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF CER-001 ON VESSEL WALL AREA IN PATIENTS WITH GENETICALLY DEFINED FAMILIAL PRIMARY HYPOALPHALIPOPROTEINEMIA AND RECEIVING BACKGROUND OPTIMIZED LIPID THERAPY
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CER 001 (Primary)
- Indications Hypoalphalipoproteinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO
- Sponsors Cerenis Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Cerenis Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected at the end of Q1 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Cerenis Therapeutics media release.
- 25 Nov 2015 New trial record