A Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Phase II Study of Intravenous Anetumab Ravtansine (BAY 94-9343) or Vinorelbine in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Overexpressing Mesothelin and Progressed on First Line Platinum/Pemetrexed-based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anetumab ravtansine (Primary) ; Vinorelbine
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Bayer media release, detailed study results are expected to be presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
- 21 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression Free Survival) has not been met according to a Bayer media release.