A Two-arm, Open-label, Randomized Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Monotherapy Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Platinum Pre-treated, Recurrent or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Cancer (NPC) (Keynote-122)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-122
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 14 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 124 to 160.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.