Double Blind, Multicentre, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Pitolisant in Children From 6 to Less Than 18 Years With Narcolepsy With/Without Cataplexy, Followed by a Prolonged Open-label Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Cataplexy; Narcolepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bioprojet
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.