An Open-label Randomized Multinational Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Versus Docetaxel in Previously Treated Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (CheckMate 078: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 078)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 078
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.