A phase I/II study for the safety and efficacy of Panitumumab in combination with TAS-102 for patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer refractory to standard chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLON
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 56.
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.