A Phase 2, Multiple Cohort Study of Elotuzumab in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone (EPd), and in Combination With Nivolumab (EN), in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsed or Refractory to Prior Treatment With Lenalidomide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 85 to 60.
- 22 Mar 2017 New drug nivolumab has been added in the study. Due to this official title, purpose, treatment table and primary endpoints also got updated.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 85.