A Phase 2, Multiple Cohort Study of Elotuzumab in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone (EPd), and in Combination With Nivolumab (EN), in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsed or Refractory to Prior Treatment With Lenalidomide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial because of risks identified in trials studying another anti PD1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.