Observational and Prospective Study to Develop Predictive and Prognostic Tools for Optimizing Therapy With Bevacizumab Frontline Cancer Therapy in Patients With Metastatic HER 2-Negative and Aggressive Disease Criteria
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.