A Phase III, randomized, multicenter, parallel-group, non-inferiority study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of switching to dolutegravir plus rilpivirine from current INI-, NNRTI-, or PI-based antiretroviral regimen in HIV-1-infected adults who are virologically suppressed. DORI
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Dolutegravir/rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DORI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; ViiV Healthcare
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 27 Nov 2015 New trial record