A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 99mTc-MIP-1404 SPECT/CT Imaging to Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer in Men With Biopsy Proven Low-Grade Prostate Cancer Who Are Candidates for Active Surveillance (proSPECT-AS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium tc 99m trofolastat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms proSPECT-AS
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 600.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.