A Multi-center , Opened, Phase II Study of Safety and Efficacy of Sulfatinib in Advanced Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma ( MTC) and Iodine-refractory Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma (DTC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfatinib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=18) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 May 2017 According to a Chi-Med company media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 02 Mar 2016 According to a Chi-Med company media release, company is planing to enrol approximately 50 differentiated thyroid carcinoma and medullary thyroid carcinoma patients into this study, with approximately 25 patients in each tumor type.