Imatinib's Effect on the Suppression of Malaria Parasites in Patients With Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Dihydroartemisinin/piperaquine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Dermatofibrosarcoma; Fibroma; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Hypereosinophilic syndrome; Mesothelioma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Prostate cancer; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MIM
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 27 Nov 2015 New trial record