A Pilot Study of Sequential ONCOS-102, an Engineered Oncolytic Adenovirus Expressing GMCSF, and Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced or Unresectable Melanoma Progressing After PD1 Blockade
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ONCOS 102 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Targovax
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, interim data expected in 2H 2017 and clinical, immune and safety data in 2H2018.
- 10 May 2017 According to a Targovax media release, the first patient has been recruited in this trial.
- 08 May 2017 According to a Targovax media release, data from this trial is anticipated in 2017.