OPV117059: A Long-Term Extension Study of Ofatumumab Injection for Subcutaneous Use in Subjects With Pemphigus Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Antihistamines; Paracetamol; Prednisolone
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to discontinued.
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 08 Mar 2016 According to Genmab media release, this study will be discontinued as company wants to focus on relapsing multiple sclerosis.