A Phase 2, Double-Blind, 12 Week, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Daily Oral Administration of Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules in Pediatric Subjects Aged 1 to 11 Years With Symptomatic Nonerosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.