A randomized, double blind (sponsor open), comparative, multicenter study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of subcutaneous belimumab (GSK1550188) and intravenous rituximab coadministration in subjects with primary Sjogren's syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 May 2019 to 29 Jan 2019.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jan 2020 to 28 Jan 2020.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 May 2019 to 21 May 2019.