Passive Enhanced Safety Surveillance (ESS) of the Quadrivalent Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (QLAIV) Fluenz Tetra in Children and Adolescents during the early 2015/2016 Influenza Season in England
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3250 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Accrual to date is 105% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 156, as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record