A Phase 3b Open-Label Pilot Study to Evaluate Switching to Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (E/C/F/TAF) Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) in Virologically-Suppressed HIV-1 Infected Adult Subjects Harboring the Archived Isolated NRTI Resistance Mutation M184V/M184I
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated