A phase 3 study investigating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of Dupilumab administered to adult patients with severe atopic dermatitis who are not adequately controlled with or are intolerant to oral cyclosporine A, or when this treatment is not medically advisable
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAFE
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, based on the data from SOLO 1, SOLO 2, SOLO-CONTINUE, CHRONOS and CAFE studies the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for the marketing authorization of Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 11 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland (End date:2017-03-30) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.