A phase 3 study investigating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of Dupilumab administered to adult patients with severe atopic dermatitis who are not adequately controlled with or are intolerant to oral cyclosporine A, or when this treatment is not medically advisable
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAFE
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from LIBERTY AD studies including SOLO 1, SOLO 2, CHRONOS, SOLO-CONTINUE and CAFE the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) who are candidates for systemic therapy.
- 16 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Regeneron pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Sanofi media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History