A Randomized, Double-Blind, Pbo-Controlled, Study of EDP-494 to Evaluate the Safety and PK of SAD/FE in Healthy Subjects and MAD in Healthy and in Subjects With CHC Infection (POC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 494 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as according to Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release the company has decided to stop further development of EDP-494 and to focus its efforts on its wholly-owned programs in NASH/PBC, RSV and HBV.
- 03 Oct 2016 According to Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at Liver Meeting, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in Nov 2016.
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History