A Phase IB Multicenter, Open-label Study To Determine The Recommended Dose And Regimen Of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Either As Monotherapy or In Combination With Pomalidomide (POM) With Or Without Low-Dose Dexamethasone (DEX) In Subjects With Relapsed And Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.