A Phase IB Multicenter, Open-label Study To Determine The Recommended Dose And Regimen Of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Either As Monotherapy or In Combination With Pomalidomide (POM) With Or Without Low-Dose Dexamethasone (DEX) In Subjects With Relapsed And Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the US FDA has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial, based on risks identified in other trials for an anti-PD-1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma in combination with immunomodulatory agents.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.