An Open-Label, Randomized, Single Application, Two-Period Crossover, Pivotal Bioequivalence Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of Fentanyl Transdermal System (JNJ-35685-AAA-G021) Compared With DURAGESIC Fentanyl Transdermal Patch in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.