A Multinational, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Clinical Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of the Oral Hormonal Contraceptive BAY 86-5300 (0.02 mg Ethinyl Estradiol as Betadex Clathrate and 3 mg Drospirenone) Over 16 Weeks for the Treatment of Women With Dysmenorrhea
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2015 New trial record