Aramchol Versus Placebo in the Treatment of HIV-associated Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Lipodystrophy: A Randomized, Double-blinded, Allocation-concealed, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aramchol (Primary)
- Indications Lipodystrophy; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARRIVE
- 04 Mar 2016 New source identified and integrated. (NCT02684591)
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2016 According to a Galmed Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been randomized in this trial.