Aramchol Versus Placebo in the Treatment of HIV-associated Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Lipodystrophy: A Randomized, Double-blinded, Allocation-concealed, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aramchol (Primary)
- Indications Lipodystrophy; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARRIVE
- Sponsors Galmed Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Galmed Pharmaceuticals media release, foundations of the ARRIVE and ARREST clinical studies will be presented at at the 22nd biennial HEP DART meeting.
- 09 Nov 2017 As of the beginning of November, 2017, all patients have been randomized in this trial, as reported in a Galmed Pharmaceuticals media release. Release of topline data is expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 04 Mar 2016 New source identified and integrated. (NCT02684591)