A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebocontrolled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ospemifene in Patients With Moderate to Severe Vaginal Dryness, a Symptom of Vulvo-vaginal Atrophy (VVA) Due to Menopause
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ospemifene (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jan 2018.