A Phase I/Ib, Open Label, Dose Finding Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Vorinostat in Patients With Advanced Renal or Urothelial Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 May 2018.
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2015 New trial record