A Randomized Phase 3 Open Label Study of Nivolumab vs Temozolomide Each in Combination With Radiation Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Adult Subjects With Unmethylated MGMT (Tumor O-6-methylguanine DNA Methyltransferase) Glioblastoma (CheckMate 498: CHECKpoint Pathway and Nivolumab Clinical Trial Evaluation 498)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 498
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 640 to 1200.
- 11 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.