A Phase 3b Open-label Study to Determine the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Vedolizumab Subcutaneous in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2015 New trial record