Phase IB Follow-up, Controlled, Parallel Group, Single-center Study to Assess a Second Boost Immunization With AFFITOPE PD01A With Regard to Safety/Tolerability, Immunological and Clinical Activity in Patients Who Have Participated in the AFF008 Program
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Affitope PD01 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AFFiRiS
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 07 Sep 2016 According to an AFFiRiS media release, results of this study is expected in Q4 2017. Also, this study is funded by the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's research.