A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of KRN23 Versus Oral Phosphate and Active Vitamin D Treatment in Pediatric Patients with X-linked Hypophosphatemia (XLH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Burosumab (Primary) ; Vitamin D
- Indications X-linked dominant hypophosphataemic rickets
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIXLES
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 01 Aug 2017 The trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 27 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark.
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland.