A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of KRN23 Versus Oral Phosphate and Active Vitamin D Treatment in Pediatric Patients with X-linked Hypophosphatemia (XLH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Burosumab (Primary) ; Vitamin D
- Indications X-linked dominant hypophosphataemic rickets
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIXLES
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.