Assessment of Initial Oral Vinorelbine Dosing Schedules Used for the Treatment of Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer in Clinical Routine in Germany and Austria (StepUp)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms StepUp
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 18 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.