A multicenter, randomized, open-label clinical trial to evaluate safety and tolerability of a year-round initiation of specific immunotherapy with an aluminum hydroxide adsorbed allergoid preparation of 6-grasses in patients with moderate to severe seasonal rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis with or without controlled asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SuBITo
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 17 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 240.
- 07 Dec 2015 New trial record