An Open-label, Single-arm, Phase II, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Nivolumab/Ipilimumab Combination Therapy in Metastatic Melanoma Patients With Symptomatic Brain Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2017 New drug ipilimumab has been added to the study and trial is now evaluating efficacy of nivolumab and ipilimumab combination therapy.
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.