A Phase I, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Single Dose, Escalating Dose and Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of RA101495 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study presented at the International PNH Interest Group Annual Scientific Assembly on December 2, 2016 in San Diego.
- 30 Nov 2016 Results will be presented at the International PNH Interest Group Annual Scientific Assembly 2016, according to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History