A Three-Part Trial to Qualify [11C]MK-6884 Positron Emission Tomography for Use as a Biomarker for Regional M4 PAM Receptor Density Quantification in the Human Brain
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 6884 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.