A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate Safety and Clinical Activity of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Chemotherapy as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) - (KEYNOTE 173)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE 173
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=20) from cohorts A and B of the study, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 29 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History