A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Dose Regimens of Subcutaneous Administration of TEV-48125 Versus Placebo for the Preventive Treatment of Chronic Migraine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALO-CM
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at American Headache Society (AHS) Annual Scientific Meeting, and results from this and another trial in episodic migraine will be presented at the Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC) later this year.
- 07 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed inFinland(End date:2017-04-11) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, based on the results from the study, Teva plans to submit a Biologics License Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for fremanezumab later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History