A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Dose Regimens of Subcutaneous Administration of TEV-48125 Versus Placebo for the Preventive Treatment of Chronic Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALO-CM
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 09 Sep 2017 Positive efficacy results from pivotal phase III HALO studies (HALO-CM and HALO-EM) as well as data from patient-reported outcomes tools in the chronic migraine trial, presented at the 2017 18th Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC) in Vancouver, Canada, according to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results published in a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History